A friend told me that she has recently been making Chipotle copycat cilantro lime rice. So I decided to try it myself. Here is how to make it:
1. Google the recipe for Chipotle copycat cilantro lime rice
2. Put the rice on the stove to cook
3. Go outside to weed the garden
4. Loose track of time while listening to an audio book on your ipod
5. Come inside when you smell smoke
6. Voila- you now have burnt cilantro lime rice! Didn't I say it was easy?
That's pretty much the story of my life lately- trying to cook things FROM the garden while working IN the the garden!
In all seriousness, this recipe was very good the SECOND time around- when I did NOT burn it.
What have you been cooking lately? Is there anything specific you would like recipes for?